Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Giving Thanks

As the Thanksgiving holiday grows closer, I've found myself noticing things that I'm thankful/grateful for that I normally take for granted. I was surfing the internet the other day doing research and checking sites that caught my attention for one reason or the other when I came upon the following link.  I watched the video and read the accompanying text.

Two-Legged-Dog-Inspires-Military-Amputees

It reminded me that when change happens and it's not something I wanted to change, how I react to that change, good or bad, affects my attitude whether I realize it or not. Watching the video reminded me that having a positive attitude makes all the difference when dealing with change whether it be something minor or an event that will affect the rest of my life and how I live it.

As I gather with my family this Thursday, I'll take a few extra moments to say thanks for all those changes that have made me a better and stronger person whether I knew it at the time or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment