Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

This I know for sure...

I'm a list maker. Lists of things I need to do on a daily basis, weekly basis and sometimes, if it's going to be a busy month, a monthly list as well. I also make lists of books I want to read, books I want to buy, things I need to buy at the grocery store, and around the holidays, gifts I need to purchase just to name a few types of my lists.

I tried giving up my to do lists for a couple of weeks and felt like I was doing the things that needed to be done at the last minute and that they weren't done as well as they could have been. I even forgot to do a couple of items and when I remembered, it was days after the thing should have been taken care of such as returning library books. I believe in supporting my local library, but I hate paying overdue fines.

The lists help keep me organized so I'm back to making my lists.  My name is Katherine and I'm a list maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment