Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I've been a bit remiss in my reading since last Wednesday's posting. I always try to make time for pleasure reading. It's my way of winding down at the end of the day after all of the day's responsibilities are done.

Unfortunately, the work on my current manuscript is going a bit slower than I'd hoped and I'm a few pages behind where I want to be. (I'm currently 38 pages behind where I should be at this time according to the goal I set for the time frame to complete this book. Okay, I admit it it's more than a few pages.) I've been working on trying to keep maintaining my regular daily page count and trying to do a couple of extra pages as well when time and responsibilities permit.

Needless to say I'm still reading Barefoot In The Rain by Roxanne St. Claire.  I hope to have it finished by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment