Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Under Construction


Where I live people say we only have 3 seasons: the winter season, pothole season, and construction season.  Since we've had a wonderfully mild winter, it seems there aren't too many potholes so we'll probably skip pothole season all together unless I've been lucky because I haven't across any.

Since it will soon be construction season, I thought it'd be the perfect time to make changes to my blog.  I'd like to add a few things and change a few things.  This will be an ongoing process as I'm able to institute the changes between writing, promoting, and of course, working the day job.



So if things seem a little odd or out of place when you stop by, please be patient and know that my blog is "currently under construction."  I'd love any suggestions or comments as you notice the changes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment