Pages

Monday, August 12, 2024

Monday Check in

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still tinkering with the blurb for the back cover. I have a couple of different versions but nothing that I'm 100% happy with. I'm also waiting to hear back from my beta readers. I should get the last of the feedback by this coming weekend.

Motivational Quote:  "When you're younger, it's easy to underestimate how fleeting the days can be. Each choice matters. Each day matters. When you're older, it's easy to underestimate how much opportunity you still have. Don't talk yourself out of it. It's never too late to start." ~ James Clear

What I'm Reading: I started reading Sleep No More by Jayne Ann Krentz last week. I've read a lot of her previous books including those written under her Amanda Quick pseudonym. I hate to say it, but I'm really struggling to get through this book. 

Random Thoughts:  As much as I'm enjoying watching the Olympics, I'm also looking forward to them ending. I'm finding myself watching various events when I should be doing other things. 

Random Photo:

                  Mrs. Green and Somebody sharing the window while watching the birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment