Pages

Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I received feedback from my beta readers so this week I'll be incorporating their remarks and/or suggestions into the manuscript. There isn't too much that they marked up so I'm hoping to have everything completed by the end of the week.

Motivational Quote:  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." ~ Groucho Marx

What I'm Reading: I started reading Quarter to Midnight by Karen Rose last night. It has 594 pages! Needless to say I won't be finishing it in a couple of days.

Random Thoughts:  School supplies are on sale. I've already purchased a couple of binders that I needed. While I don't need to buy any, I find myself perusing the notebooks, folders, and pens. I'll probably pick up a package of pens because you can never have enough pens. I'll also get a few one subject and composition notebooks because I use those for plotting and journaling. I do a journal for each book while I'm writing it. 

Random Photo:

 Last week was an exercise is frustration and patience (which I never seem to have enough of). Believe me when I say there weren't enough cookies in the grocery store to make me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment