Pages

Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't get as much written last week as I'd hoped. I'm trying to be optimistic and tell myself anything written, even if it's less than I planned, it's still moving the story forward and brings me closer to finishing the book.

Motivational Quote: "Sometimes you just have to be willing to flow." ~ Alicia Keys   Considering how my writing went last week, I thought this quote was pretty appropriate.

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter. This is the 8th book in the Will Trent series. There are only 2 more books published in the series but the 11th book is being released later this year.

Random Things: I haven't baked anything in a few weeks and I'm craving cookies so I'll probably end up making some this week. I have everything to make either gingerbread chocolate chip cookies, which I love any time of the year, or chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'll just have to decide which ones to make. I also have a lemon blueberry bread recipe I want to try, but don't have any lemons so that might wait until next week.

Random Photo:

         A picture of gingerbread chocolate chip cookies the last time I made them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment