Pages

Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Still moving forward on Mississippi's story. I'm only about 60 pages behind where I should be. I was behind nearly double that amount. I did struggle a bit last week but I think it was because I was trying to work in a sub-plot that really wasn't related to the story. I ended up going back and deleting it so my page count was a little less than I'd hoped for after those pages were removed.

Motivational Quote: I'm repeating the prior week's quote because it helped me stay the course last week. I hope it helps you with your goals as well.  "Inspiration is highly overrated. If you sit around and wait for the clouds to part, it's not liable to ever happen." ~ Chuck Close

What I'm Reading: I started reading Unseen by Karin Slaughter on Wednesday, but am only a couple of chapters into the story. Not a lot of spare time for reading last week and I didn't read before going to bed like I usually do. Unseen is the seventh book in the Will Trent series. 

Random Things: The weather has been crazy in my area for about the last week going from sunny and in the fifties one day to snowy with temperatures in the thirties to a wintery mix of snow, ice, and rain with temperatures in the forties and then back to the fifties. This has brought on a lot of changes in the barometric pressure. Unfortunately, I'm one of the people who are sensitive to those changes. I've had a near constant headache ranging in intensity from just being a nagging enough headache to let you know it's there to the pounding, you can hear your heartbeat in your head type. I'm looking forward to spring settling in so that we don't have such drastic changes in the weather.

Random Photo:

                                   A random photo of my cat, just because.😀


 

No comments:

Post a Comment