Pages

Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm working hard at meeting my April Camp NaNo goal. I'm doing ok. I'm on track but had hoped to get a few pages ahead in case something pops up. Because something always does. 😀

Motivational Quote: "It's easy to talk about successes, but what doesn't get talked about enough is the struggle." ~ Erik Weihenmayer

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Muffin But The Truth by Ellie Alexander. This is the 16th book in the Bakeshop Mystery series. I love this series and always look forward to the next book. 

Random Things: I saw the above quote by Erik Weihenmayer a few days ago and it really resonated with me. Many times you only hear about the great things occurring people's lives. You rarely hear about how a person had to deal with failure, rejection, criticism or the like. I'm not referring to just writers, but anyone who has struggled to reach a goal or their definition of success. Sometimes I think if those struggles were shared as often as our successes, it could help others on their personal journeys as well.

Random Photo:

              Somebody checking out the goodies delivered from Chewy.com last week.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment