Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I started the process of revisions for Ivan's story last week. I'm hoping it will take about 3 weeks so I get the book out to my beta readers. 

Motivational Quote: "What matters most in life is good health and a good night's sleep." ~ Waheeda Rehman

What I'm Reading: I started Mocha, She Wrote by Ellie Alexander last night. It's the 13th book in the Bakeshop Mystery series. I really enjoy reading this series.

Random Things: I picked the motivational quote this week because I really do believe good health makes all the difference in the quality of one's life. As a writer, I'm more sedentary than I should be. I sit at my day job and then I come home and sit while I write. I try to exercise at least 30 minutes at least 4 days a week, but I'm not always successful. The best one can do is try.

Random Photo:


                   Happy Halloween! (This skull was in an exam room at my doctor's office.)

No comments:

Post a Comment