Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still working on revisions for Ivan's story. I found a couple of plot holes that need filling. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll have Ivan's story ready to be published in November.

Motivational Quote: "I do the very best I can to look upon life with optimism and hope." ~ Rosa Parks

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Sweet Revenge by Rebecca Zanetti. It's the second book in the Sin Brothers series.

Random Things: I don't do any yarn crafting in the summer, but am looking forward to working on a new project. I've started crocheting a new blanket. It's made of separate panels that are then sewn together. I only have one panel done so far.

Random Photo:  


                          Somebody exploring the tunnel under his scratching bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment