Pages

Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still working on revisions and edits for Ivan's story. I'm hoping to have them completed and the book out to my beta readers by the end of the first week of December. 

Motivational Quote: "I do the very best I can to look upon life with optimism and hope." ~ Rosa Parks. I'm repeating last week's quote because there were a few times last week when staying optimistic was harder than I expected it to be.

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Total Surrender by Rebecca Zanetti. It's the fourth and last book in the Sin Brothers series.

Random Things: It's the start of baking season. Besides the usual cookies and other treats I usually bake around the holidays, I have a number of different bread and muffin recipes that I want to try.

Random Photo:


 Mrs. Green likes to cuddle against my pillow and among my blankets when I get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment