Pages

Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I only managed to get fifteen pages of new material written for Ivan's story. My mom and I both had a couple of appointments that ate into my writing time. I'm trying hard this week to write as much as I can this week to make up the the deficit. 

Motivational Quote: "Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I finished reading Twisted Truths by Rebecca Zanetti yesterday afternoon. It's the third and final book in the Blood Brothers series. 

Random Things:  I went to the library Friday after work and came home with too many books. Although I also feel there is no such thing as having too many books to read. It just might be hard to get them all read within the three week borrowing period. It's a good thing my local library lets you renew them twice before they have to be returned.

Random Photo:


                       It's finally been cool enough to bake so I made blueberry muffins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment