Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I worked on a better ending last week. Some of my beta readers didn't like part of the ending the way it was written so I decided to rework it. I plotted out the revised ending, did some writing of it in long hand, and then transcribed that on to the laptop.

Quote of the Week: It's never to late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot

What I'm Reading: I started "Fallen" by Rebecca Zanetti this past weekend. It's the second book in the Deep Ops series. I didn't realize this book had human trafficking as part of the story. I try to stay away from books with this subject matter. So far though, it has been portrayed in a broad brush stroke kind of way which I appreciate. I hope that continues to be the case or I may have to set the book aside and not finish it.

Random Thoughts: It's the end of July and my squash plants are starting to get blossoms. While I've been able to keep the squirrels from digging in the plants (so far), I don't think we'll get much in the way of vegetables since it's pretty late in the season and we're just now getting blossoms. I also haven't seen any bees around this summer to do pollination.

Random Photo of the Week:

In keeping with last week's picture, this is Mrs. Green looking for her share of chicken McNuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment