Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I had a bunch of things pop up last week that killed my writing time. I only managed to edit about 12 pages all week. This week should be quieter with things back to normal (fingers crossed).

Quote of the Week: "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." ~ Henry Ford

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading "Hidden" by Rebecca Zanetti. It's pretty good. I'm finding hard to put down.

Random Thoughts:  We were in the early phase of having a drought due to lack of rain. Well, we got so much rain on Saturday that we are no longer in danger of having a drought and now have a higher than normal average of rain for this point in July. There was a lot of flooding along local roadways, but luckily not too many people needed rescuing. 

Random Photo of the Week:
         We've had Somebody for five years now. It's hard to believe he was ever this tiny.



No comments:

Post a Comment