Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I did 22 more pages last week. I will not be doing any work on my WIP this week. My mom's birthday was yesterday so we spend Monday and Tuesday doing things she wanted to do. I have one last appointment for my hand after work today. My nephew is stopping by tomorrow to bring my mom a new rosebush for her birthday. We are going to stay on the porch while he plants it in the yard. This way we'll be able to visit with him, but maintain social distance. 

Quote of the Week: "Keep the promises you make to yourself" ~ from a Dove Promises chocolate wrapper

What I'm Reading: I started reading "Cross Her Heart" by Melinda Leigh Monday night. This is the first book I've read by Ms. Leigh. I'm not very far into it yet, but I'm liking it so far.

Random Thoughts: My mom and I went to our local library last Friday. I can't tell you how much I missed going to the library. The library is limiting the number of items you can take out to 5 books per member. That was hard because we both usually get out between 8 and 10 books each. I had to decide which book I wanted to read more than another. I do understand the limit though as they are putting every book that is returned into a quarantine room for three days before it's checked back in and available for someone else to borrow. Our library is pretty busy so I can't imagine how many books are going into quarantine on a daily basis even with the limit of 5 books per member.

Random Photo of the Week:

I planted some old unlabeled seeds in a tiny clay pot I had just to see what would happen. It's actually growing. I just don't know what I'm growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment