Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  I went through 60 more pages of the Honor Bound manuscript making sure it's "perfect." I have about 100 pages left and then I'll be formatting it for publishing. 

Quote of the Week:  "It takes a deep commitment to change and an even deeper commitment to grow." ~ Ralph Ellison  I'm repeating last week's quote because it's seems appropriate given the beginning of the Lenten Season.

What I'm Reading:  I finished the book I was reading last week, but haven't started a new one yet. I've been looking at magazines my sister gave me.

Random Thoughts: I always try to figure out what I'm going to give up for the Lenten Season a few weeks before it actually begins and I always have a hard time settling on something and usually don't make my final decision until the night before it starts. You would think after doing it for some many years it would get easier. But it doesn't, at least not for me.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                       The latest Poptart flavor I tried - Fruit Loop

No comments:

Post a Comment