Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  Nailed down the blurb for Honor Bound finally. I also went through 50 more pages of the ms to make sure everything is as perfect as it can be. 

Quote of the Week:  "It takes a deep commitment to change and an even deeper commitment to grow." ~ Ralph Ellison

What I'm Reading:  I started reading "The Bromance Book Club" by Lyssa Kay Adams Monday night. I had planned on starting a different book, but this one came in at the library and I'd been waiting for weeks to get a copy so decided I need to read it while I can. 

Random Thoughts: It seems for every book I read that I have on my "Want to Read" list, I add two or three more. At the rate I'm adding books to the list, I don't think I'll ever get them all read.

Random Photo of the Week:


  We had these cookies on Valentine's Day. They were called Unicorn Berry Sugar Cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment