Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...


My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I didn't get very much accomplished last week. I'm really struggling to write the missing section pages. 

Quote of the Week: "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection which is the noblest; second by imitation which is the easiest; and third by experience which is the bitterest." ~ Confucius

What I'm Reading: "I'm currently reading "You Will Suffer" by Alexandra Ivy. It's a romantic suspense novel.

Random Thoughts: I've started building jigsaw puzzles again. I find that working on puzzles allows my brain to wander which sometimes helps me figure out plot issues I'm having in my writing. I'm hoping doing puzzles again will help me with the pages I'm struggling to write now.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                            Mrs. Green loves her catnip fish toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment