Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

This I know for sure...

I love to bake bread. The smell of it as bakes, the kneading process, trying new recipes, and of course, eating it. Bread is one of my favorite foods.

I have a number of recipes for different types of bread I want to try making: batard, ciabatta, sourdough, brioche, and pretzel rolls just to name a few. I've always wanted to try making sourdough bread as it's my favorite type of bakery bread, but having to make the sourdough starter and letting it ferment makes me a little leery. I also have a recipe for making pita bread that I want to try too.

Now that the weather is becoming cooler, I'll be doing a lot more bread baking (and cookies too. I love homemade cookies almost as much as I love bread.) I'm going to gather my courage and try the sourdough and pita bread recipes this fall and winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment