Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Revised 25 pages then ran into the missing chapters issue I wrote about on Monday. I need to focus on getting the missing section written so I can continue revising the remainder of the book.

Quote of the Week:  "When you see sailboats sailing, remember how hard it was to build them." ~ Swahili Proverb

What I'm Reading:  I started reading "California Girls" by Susan Mallery over the weekend. I'm liking it much better than the last book I read by this author.

Random Thoughts:  A long time client stopped by our office to announce he was retiring. He's about ten years younger than the average retirement age so we were all surprised, but happy for him. After he left, my co-workers and I all spoke about how jealous we were.  I'm a loooong way from retirement age, but I'd love to be able to leave my day job and write full time.

Random Photo of the Week:

                  Mrs. Green keeping me company as I baked cookies last weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment