Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Revised the first 52 pages of the second book in the series I'm working on. (The current working title is Spellbound.)

Quote of the Week: "Faith is like radar that sees through the fog." ~ Corrie Ten Boom

What I'm Reading: I started reading A Willing Murder by Jude Devereaux. This is the first book in the Medlar Mystery series and I believe the first published mystery by Ms. Devereaux. I love her romance novels so I'm really looking forward to reading her foray into a new genre.

Random Thoughts: Still fighting to figure out how to use the Cricut I received for Christmas. It usually ends up as an exercise of frustration. If you use a Cricut, I'd love some tips you'd be willing to share.

Random Photo of the Week:

   This is how I felt when I started working on revising a manuscript I'd written two years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment