Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I revised the synopsis for Honor Bound and pulled out my first draft of Spell Bound to start working on getting it ready for submission. I'm not sure I like the title, so that might change.

Quote of the Week: “To do what you can while you are where you are – that’s all you can ask of yourself.” ~ Unknown.  (Repeated the quote from last week as I needed to be reminded of it.)

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Kneaded to Death by Winnie Archer last weekend. It's the first book in the Bread Shop Mystery series. It's a bit slow going. I'm hoping the pacing picks up soon.

Random Thoughts: It was 65 degrees, bright, and sunny on Monday. After the polar vortex and negative wind chills last week, the warm weather was a welcome respite. The only bad thing is it made me even more eager for spring. The forecast for the coming weekend in back in the 20's for the high temperatures. Each day I keep telling myself we're one more day closer to spring.

Random Photo of the Week:


I was never a person who went out to the clubs/bars all the time but as I grow older, I love spending the evenings home doing nothing in particular especially after a long week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment