Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

This I know for sure...

I received a Cricut Explore Air 2 for Christmas from my brother. It was a huge surprise as we set a gift spending limit between $20 and $25 and Cricuts are well over that.

I love the thought behind the gift. It's supposed to make crafting cards easier, mainly letting me do less fussy cutting (hand cutting with scissors). The problem is there is a big learning curve with the Cricut and it doesn't come with any type of manual other than how to do the initial set up. I've tried accessing the help section online, but the help topics and "instructions" are less than helpful. I'm going to see if I can find some tutorial type videos on YouTube, but then I have to find the time to sit and watch them and then incorporate the steps when I'm trying to use the Cricut to make a card.

What happened to instruction manuals coming with certain types of electronics? It would be much easier to flip through an instruction manual to find an answer than it is to Google it, try to find something on YouTube, watch the video, and make notes so when you need the instructions in the future they're accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment