Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't get much done last week. I ended up working 2 hours extra each day last week except for Friday. Hoping to be back to regular hours this week.

Quote of the Week: “When it comes to following your heart’s desire, there’s no such thing as being too old to start or too young to start. It’s the happiness of your heart that counts.”~ Unknown

What I'm reading: Twisted by Cynthia Eden. I just started this book, but am already enjoying it.

Random things:  I bought a rowing machine over the weekend. I had my right knee rebuilt a few years ago so I'm limited in what I can do for exercise. I was told I'll need knee replacement surgery but my orthopedist and I are trying to put it off for as long as possible because I'm "too young." I guess they don't like to do it unless you're at least 50 years old so that you have better odds of not having to undergo the surgery more than once. I've been told that the parts only last 20 years or so, then may need to be replaced.

Random Photo of the Week:


                                I saw this on the internet and it made me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment