Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

This I know for sure...

I thought I'd share a short list of the things I'm trying to live by this year. For the most part, I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job of following them.

1.)  Keep things simple. The simplest way to do something is often the most efficient way.

2.) Make a "To Do" list every weekday and have everything crossed off by the time you go to bed. -- I make a list for every day but Sundays. I did have to learn to pare down the daily list into one that I knew would be manageable. Putting things on the list and then not having time to get to them left me feeling defeated. My list usually consists of 4 to 6 things every day.

3.) Treat people like you want to be treated. Treat people that you meet with kindness and respect and help them when or if you can. -- Actually, I've done this for years as it was the way I was raised but it's always a good thing to continue to strive to do.

4.) Set aside at least an hour a day to work on goals and priorities that are important to you. If you don't make time to do what's important to you, you'll never reach your goal whatever it may be.

5.) No matter what setbacks you may suffer, keep moving forward. Do your best to keep your sense of optimism, enthusiasm, and determination to succeed.

Do you have any keys to life that you try to live by?

No comments:

Post a Comment