Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Nothing accomplished. I have so much to do before Christmas that I had no time to get to the laptop for writing or revisions.

Quote of the week: "Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently." ~ William A. Ward

What I'm reading: The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones.  I won an advance reader copy through a Goodreads giveaway. This is a great series, but you need to read the books in order because the storyline carries through each book.

Random things:  I spent part of last weekend frosting 14 dozen cookies. Let me say, I'm glad frosting cookies only happens once every year. It's a tedious process, but I love how they turn out, not to mention how they taste. Now they just need to be packed up and delivered.


Random Photo of the Week:

              Here's a photo of my nephew and his fiancee. They are newly engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment