Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): With the Thanksgiving holiday, I didn't accomplish much. The current week is loaded with appointments for family members, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done this week either.

Quote of the week: "The best time for planning a book is while you're doing the dishes." ~ Agatha Christie.  I love this quote, maybe because, quite by accident I often find myself thinking about my WIP when I'm doing the dishes.

What I'm reading:  I'm just starting Running Blind by Cindy Gerard. I haven't read a lot of Ms. Gerard's work and looking forward to getting into this one.

Random things:  I usually avoid the crazy Black Friday store shopping, but went out with my mom and sister to one store. It was surprisingly low key. The store wasn't so crowded you couldn't get down the aisles or find what you wanted and the lines were reasonable and moved quickly. It could be the fact that we went at 4:00 in the afternoon that made all the difference.

Random Photo of the Week: 

 
                               The two cats trying to sleep in the same small bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment