Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Had a good week with revisions. I feel like I got a lot accomplished this week and have solved one of the sub-plot issues I was having. Most likely, I won't be doing any writing next week. We're having family come for a visit so we'll be spending time catching up and showing them the local sights.

Quote of the week: "In any project the important factor is your belief. Without belief, there can be no successful outcome." ~ William James

What I'm reading: I've just started It's Always Been You by Jessica Scott. I'm still in the first chapter, but I've enjoyed the other books in the Coming Home series.

Random things: It was ninety degrees yesterday after being in the 60's for the last few days. It's hard to believe we had snow two weeks ago. Our trees have burst into leafy bloom almost overnight.

Random Photo of the Week:


Found this cool twisty carrot in a bag of organic carrots from the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment