Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): It was a very hectic week after getting home from the day job. I accomplished so little, it's barely worth mentioning.

Quote of the week: "She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails" ~ Elizabeth Edwards    I feel like this is something I'm going to be doing in the next few weeks.

What I'm reading: I'm still reading Rescue Me by Catherine Mann, the second book in the Second Chance Ranch series. Because last week was so hectic with after work events, I had very little time to read.

Random things: I think spring has finally come to my corner of the world. I'm a little afraid to put away my winter coat and boots though. It snowed for 2 days the last week of April. I'm feeling a bit superstitious I guess you could say - I'm wondering if I do put away the coat and boots, then will Mother Nature make it snow again just to make me drag them back out again. It has snowed in the middle of May before.

Random Photo of the Week:

 Not a photo but something I need to remember on those days when I'm feeling melancholy and remembering how things were instead of how they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment