Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

I've decided to continue the "What's Up Wednesday" posts with a couple of minor changes. Let me know what you think.

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I've set aside the book I was revising. I think I'm too close to it. I've been typing a book I wrote in 2013 in long hand onto my laptop so I can start revisions on it.

Quote of the week: "Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt.  Sometimes we just need to believe we can do something even when it feels impossible.

What I'm reading: Desperate Hearts by Rosanne Bittner. This is a western historical romance set in 1866. I've never read anything by this author. It was recommended to me by a friend. (The "What I'm reading" segment will just list what I'm currently reading with no opinion about the book, good or bad.)

Random things:  A sign you've lived in upstate NY too long - a high temperature of 34 degrees in the winter seems warm.  

I don't have a random photo, but will start posting those again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment