Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Finished the first round of revisions for the first half of the book. Hurray!

News from the publishing world: For anyone looking for an agent or considering getting an agent, I thought this quiz was interesting. Link: Test Your Literary Agent IQ

Quote of the week:  "Do it now. Sometimes 'later' becomes 'never'." ~ Unknown. This happened to me a couple of times last week. I had a hectic schedule and planned on working on revisions later in the evening and then never got to it.

Health news:  Carvacrol is a substance found in oregano that gives it it's smell and flavor. Researchers have found that Carvacrol may also help protect against the norovirus, a nasty gastrointestinal bug. Unfortunately, there's no way a person can eat enough oregano to avoid contracting the virus. Researchers are looking into developing non-edible ways to use the carvacrol compound to help fight contracting the norovirus.

Random things:  We had our first snow fall this past weekend. It wasn't anything measurable and didn't really stick, but it reminded me winter is coming as much as I might wish it wouldn't.

Random photo of the week:


I tend to read more in the winter than I do in the summer. I think it's because in the cold weather, I'd rather be inside where it's warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment