Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I have family coming in from out of town later this week so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to read. Keeping that in mind, I've downloaded Someone To Watch Over Me by Jerrie Alexander to my Kindle.  It's a 77 page novella so I'm hoping I'll have if finished by next Wednesday's What I'm Reading post.

Blurb: 
Stacey McKinney returned to her home town to escape a stalker. When people around her turn up dead, she fears he's found her. Is the maniac keeping his threat by killing off anyone who gets close to her?

That isn't the only risk in town. The man who broke her heart has also come home. Their attraction is stronger and hotter than ever, but he walked away once. She doesn't trust he won't do it again.

A bullet ended Cash Butler's career as an Army Ranger. His life on his horse ranch is without complications until he hears Stacey is in town. He was a kid when her dad used his wealth and power to drive him away. He's not that kid any longer.

When Stacey goes missing, a search proves her stalker followed her to Oak Hill. But he's dead. Who killed him? And who has Stacey?

I haven't read anything by Ms. Alexander but the blurb sounded intriguing.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment