Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

This I know for sure...

As much as I hate the winter season, I'm looking forward to the cooler weather.  Not so much because I don't like the summer heat, but because I love to cook and during the warmer months, I don't do much cooking.  I try to make meals that don't require me to stand over a hot stove on any day where the temperature is over 80 degrees.

So for the last few weeks, I've been serving paninis, sandwiches, and I've made a lot of salads -- tossed salad, pasta salad, potato salad, chicken salad, and fruit salad.  I don't know about my family, but I'm about saladed out.

I'm longing for the days when I can make a decent meal that has nothing to do with summer foods. And although my family hasn't complained, I'm betting they are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment