Last week...
Writing Related: I'm not really doing too much writing related. I'm waiting for feedback from my beta readers and editor. It will probably be another week before I hear from any of them.
Motivational Quote: "Don't stress out thinking about what's the next step? What's the plan? What am I doing next?...I feel like sometimes I don't enjoy the present moment and what's happening in my life right now because I'm always thinking, where am I going to be? What am I going to do?" ~ Nailea Devora (American comedian)
What I'm Reading: I just finished The Me I Used to Be by Kristan Higgins. This is a stand alone women's fiction novel. I really enjoyed this book. The end made me a bit teary which is always a sign of a good book for me. If I can identify with the character(s) so much that I get teary over what they're going through then the author has done a great job writing the story.
Random Things: I can't believe we're starting the first full week of October already. It seems like it was just May. While I'm looking forward to autumn and the cooler weather and changing of the leaves, I'm feeling a bit anxious that there are only about 3 months left in the year. I still have a lot of things I'd like to get accomplished by the end of 2026 and less than 90 days to get them done.
Random Photo:
My first attempt at making sourdough chocolate chip cookies. They came out pretty well. I'd definitely make them again..

No comments:
Post a Comment