Pages

Monday, April 29, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I had a better writing week last week despite having appointments that ate into my writing time. I have one additional appointment this week, but that's it so I'm hoping to get even more written this week.

Motivational Quote:  "Always look for the thing you CAN do, with the energy and focus you DO have. Little wins pay the way for bigger wins. 1% beats 0%." ~ Glenn Patrick Doyle

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading Just for the Summer by Abby Jimenez. It's the third book in the Part of Your World series. I've enjoyed all of Ms. Jimenez's books that I've read so far. 

Random Thoughts:  It's hard to believe it will be May in a couple of days. The last few months seemed to drag for me, probably because of my fall resulting in the fractured ribs  which seem to be finally healed. I rarely get any pain from them now, just an occasional twinge depending on what I'm doing.  

Random Photo:

                                            This seems to be me a lot lately.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment