Pages

Monday, January 9, 2023

New Beginnings - 2023

I thought I'd share three motivational quotes that seem really appropriate for the start of 2023. I hope they inspire and/or motivate you as much as they did me.

"Begin with that most terrifying thing of all: a clean slate. Then look, every day, at the choices you are making, and when you ask yourself why you are making them...find this answer within you: for me, for me." ~ Anna Quindlen

"If we want to transform reality, we must begin with ourselves." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

"So often we need a whole lifetime in order to change our life, we think a great deal, weigh things up and vacillate, then we go back to the beginning, we think and think, we displace ourselves on the tracks of time with a circular movement..." ~ Jose Saramago

(I hate to admit it, but I definitely identify with the last quote.)


No comments:

Post a Comment