Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: A pretty good week last week. If I stay on track, I should finish rewriting the ending of Ivan's story by the end of the first week of August. 

Motivational Quote: "Outlast the heartbreak and disappointment. Dare to believe there are beautiful moments ahead." ~ Thema Bryant-Davis

What I'm Reading: I finished the last book I was reading and haven't started a new one yet.

Random Things:  I found a recipe for a Twix ice cream pie that I want to make. Twix is my favorite candy bar so when I came across the recipe, I had to print it out to try. Now I just need a holiday or birthday or some type of reason to use as an excuse to make it. 

Random Photo:

Mrs. Green and Somebody looking out the window together. This is a rare occurrence so I had to take the picture. Usually if one of them is looking out the window and the other one tries to look out at the same time, the first one will get down.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment