Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still working on revisions for Ivan's story. I hope to have everything finished by the end of next week.

Motivational Quote: "Don’t be afraid to dream big. You have time to make this happen. Think long term. It’s all doable with a good plan." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting Pane and Suffering by Cheryl Hollon tonight. It's the first book in the Webb's Glass Shop Mystery series. I haven't read anything by this author before so I'm looking forward to starting it.

Random Things: Following the advice given by nearly every news type program, I started my holiday gift shopping last weekend. We placed a large order through Amazon and I was prepared to wait a while for the items to be delivered as shipping delays have been in the news for weeks now. Surprisingly, we received our entire order two days after we ordered and we're not even Amazon Prime members. I hope when we purchase the remainder of our gifts that the delivery is just as quick.

Random Photo: 


For Halloween this year my nephew was the Mayor of Halloween Town from The Nightmare Before Christmas. He's fascinated with the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment