Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Oh my goodness, I had a terrible writing week. I didn't get enough accomplished to say that I got anything accomplished. Everything that could come up to interfere with my writing time did. 

Motivational Quote: "Your life is your story and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential." ~ Kerry Washington

What I'm Reading: I started reading This Scot of Mine by Sophie Jordan last night. This is fourth book in the Rogue Files series. That being said, I think this is the first book I'll be reading in the series. I hope I won't be lost by not reading the earlier books in the series. 

Random Things: Somebody's 6th birthday was last Wednesday. We celebrated by spending a little time out on the back porch lazing in the sun. He loves going out on the porch. He's an indoor cat so being allowed out on the porch is a treat. 

Random Photo:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment