Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't get as many new pages written as the week before, but I realized I needed to move a scene to an earlier area in the book so that's taken care of. It makes the timeline of the story flow much better. I'm still shooting for a completion date of 05/08/21. Unless something unforeseen comes up, I should hit that deadline.

Motivational Quote: "When I dare to be powerful--to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." ~ Audre Lorde

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Chilled to the Cone by Ellie Alexander. This is the 12th book in the Bakeshop mystery series. I really like this series. If you like cozy mysteries, I highly recommend it.

Random Things: Lt. James Hawkins from Honor Bound and I were interviewed on Thursday, 4/22 on the Wild Women Authors blog. I believe the post will be up until today if you want to check it out. Here's the link: Wild Women Authors


No comments:

Post a Comment