Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I only managed five pages last week due to commitments that took up my usual writing time. I should be able to get back on track this week.

Quote of the Week: "Action is the foundational key to all sucess." ~ Pablo Picasso

What I'm Reading: I started reading Life and Other Inconveniences by Kristan Higgins this past weekend. I'm really enjoying it.

Random Thoughts: I've been making a lot of different kinds of bread the last few weeks. Last week I made a chocolate walnut twist bread recipe for the first time. It came out really well. We ate a loaf and a half within the week. I gave the other half of the loaf to my sister who stopped by for a visit. I will definitely making this recipe again.

Random Photo of the Week:

                  This is a photo of the chocolate walnut twist bread I mentioned above.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment