Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Due to the flu-like illness I suffered from most of last week, I didn't get much done. I'm working hard this week to get some forward progress.

Quote of the Week: "Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart." ~ Roy Bennett

What I'm Reading: I started Outfox by Sandra Brown on Sunday. I'm not very far into it yet. 

Random Thoughts: One thing I love about the colder weather is that I can start baking bread again. I rarely bake in the summer due to the heat and humidity. I have a number of new bread recipes I want to try. I made herbed focaccia rolls this past Sunday that came out pretty well. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                  The herbed focaccia rolls I mentioned above.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment