Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

Nutella Cookies, Oh My

I love Nutella and always have a jar in the cupboard right next to the peanut butter. I eat it on toast, drizzle it on ice cream, eat it on a sandwich with peanut butter instead of jelly, and of course, eat it plain by the spoonful.

A friend and I were talking about our one unhealthy food thing we always have on hand. Mine, of course, was Nutella. She told me about a recipe her sister found online called Nutella Lava Cookie Cups. I asked her to have her sister send me the recipe. Instead of the recipe, she sent the link to the blog where the recipe is posted. She didn't want to take credit away from the person who originally posted the recipe. I agree.

The recipe can be found on the Table For Two blog. Here's the link - Nutella Lava Cookie Cups Recipe  The recipe itself is near the bottom of the post, but there are some mouthwatering photos of the cookies you have to scroll past to get to the recipe that are worth it. I haven't made the cookies yet, but plan on doing so soon. If you make them, please leave me a comment on how they turned out and what you thought of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment