Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Writing is on hiatus.
 
Quote of the Week:  “There’s nothing false about hope. It may not change things immediately, but it will change you immediately, and that will change things eventually. Hold onto hope, white-knuckled if necessary.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'm still reading Hot in Hellcat Canyon by Julie Ann Long. It's been a bit hectic lately so reading time has been had to find.

Random Thoughts: I've been wavering back and forth on whether I want to do any shopping on Black Friday or over the weekend. JoAnn's is having a great papercrafting sale starting today. I've been drooling over the sales flyer I received in the mail on Monday. But if I did take advantage of the sale, I'd be buying things for myself, not gifts so I'm telling myself that I don't need any more scrapbook paper or card stock, dies, embossing folders, and I definitely do not need another planner or any more washi tape or planning supplies. 

Random Photo of the Week:

 Somebody insisted he needed to go out on the porch and check out the snow. It didn't take him long to decide he wanted to go back inside where it was warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment