Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

This I know for sure...

I don't watch a lot of television, but I am looking forward to a couple of the new shows coming on this fall season. I love The Big Bang Theory with Sheldon Cooper being one of my favorite characters on the show so I want to check out Young Sheldon.

Another show I want to check out is The Good Doctor. I've seen the commercial for it a couple of times and it looks interesting. I'll watch it for a couple of episodes and decide then if I want to continue to watch it.

I am also looking forward to returning shows such as Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and Timeless. (I was thrilled to learn that Timeless was renewed for a second season after it was originally cancelled.)

Are you looking forward to any new programs or any returning shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment