Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

This I know for sure...

It's been unbearably hot this week - highs in the upper 80's and humidity at nearly 90% every day.  I don't know it it's the heat or the fact that I haven't slept well all week, but I've had zero motivation to do anything after arriving home from the day job.

Dinners have consisted of sandwiches or a quick thrown together salad. I have so much to do but can't seem to muster up the motivation to get anything accomplished. I've felt distinctly sloth like all week, spending too much time on the sofa reading or crocheting instead doing what I should be doing. (I do have a good excuse for crocheting though - I'm making a baby blanket as a gift for a baby shower I'm going to at the end of the month so I do need to get it finished.)


The weather is supposed to cool down considerably (into the the low to mid 70's) and the humidity is supposed to dissipate over the weekend and into next week. Here's hoping I find my missing motivation once the heat and humidity break.

No comments:

Post a Comment