Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I had a couple of unexpected items pop up last week that cut into writing time, but I did manage to get revisions on the first 10 pages of Spellbound completed. 

Quote of the Week: "Don't worry about money so much. Creativity will take over where the money leaves off. In this and other ways the ends will find their own magical way of meeting." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'll be starting It Started With A Kiss by Ella Quinn. This will be the first book by Ms. Quinn that I'll have read. I'm looking forward to it.

Random Thoughts: I had a reminder of how short life can be this week. It made me more determined to stop wasting time when I should or could be working on my writing.

Random Photo of the Week:

   It's not really a photo, but is exactly how I feel when it comes to math word problems.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment