Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

This I know for sure...

There's one thing I don't look forward to every year during the holiday season -- being inundated with catalogues I've never heard of much less ordered from. Almost as bad is the overwhelming number of emails I receive from the same sites if not multiple times a day, then at least once a day for weeks on end.

I check my email every day in the evening. Most days not during the holiday season, I might get 10 to 20 new emails per day. Now I'm getting between 80 and 100 emails per day. I've even tried unsubscribing from emails for companies that I've never purchased anything from or from companies that I won't be purchasing anything from in the foreseeable future and it doesn't make a dent in the amount of emails I get.

So until mid-January when the after Christmas sales are over, I'll be doing mass deletes without even opening the majority of the emails. And all those catalogues I receive in the mail, they're going straight into the recycle bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment