Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Back to work on revisions. Doing pretty well. I was able to get through 6 chapters.

Quote of the Week: "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I haven't read a book in a couple of weeks. I've been trying to catch up on all the magazines I've let pile up. I just purchased 4 new books - The Shark by Mary Burton, Her Darkest Nightmare by Brenda Novak, A Scot in the Dark by Sarah Maclean, and Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen. Now I just have to decide which one to read first.

Random Things:  Monday I wrote about how September feels like the beginning of a new year and the changes I want to start making. I've feel like I'm doing pretty well. I'm back on track with my writing and I've eaten healthy all week so far. There's still the weekend to go which is usually my downfall. I can't exercise yet, but I hope to be able to start by mid-October.

Random Photo of the Week: 

I don't have a photo this week. I need to start taking some so I have something to post here. Here's a picture of Cookie Monster. Why? Because I like cookies as much as he does. :o)
He looks like he's thinking about cookies. Something I'm trying not to do since they don't qualify as healthy eating.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment